"Ugh, vitamins? Everything has vitamins. I think even Diet Coke has vitamins these days. We need something else if we want to sell this shit.”
"What sounds impressive? Acids?"
"Nah, eats your face off. ATP?"
"Blah. Been done."
"Ooh, ooh! I got it. Nucleotides.”
"I like it! Noo-clee-oh-TIDES. Even sounds smart."
"Would nucleotides do anything at all to promote lash growth?"
"Fuck all, son. Fuck. Fucking. All."
- splendidbauble likes this
- goldenmesh said: Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s the guanine on her lashes.
- goldenmesh likes this
- sorryyourheinous likes this
- thejanuaryist said: I like the way they’re saying that it’s clinically tested. They’re not claiming that the results of the tests were positive or anything, just the fact that somewhere, at some point, testing happened.
- poptimism likes this
- portersnotebook likes this
- mollyculetheory posted this