Vote in the comments!
Presented in reverse order of obnoxiousness:
1) Laura Palmer (a body, dead, wrapped in plastic)
2) Sexy (subway) rat/mouse (self explanatory, based upon a long history of sexy subversions like “sexy (Schrodinger’s) cat” and “sexy (plague) doctor”, predicated upon getting a mouse ears/tail which is surprisingly difficult!)
3) The Death of the Novel (covered in torn pages, doused in blood)
4) The shadow of the waxwing slain (Fucking insufferable, also a life goal. Anyone want to volunteer to be “the false azure of the windowpane”?)
- leitha said: I think you’d make a lovely dead novel. Was it murder or suicide?
- jackrusher said: I still fondly recall Sexy Chaos Theory, myself.
- jackrusher likes this
- davetrains said: Death of the Novel is the best one, but more people will appreciate the sexy subway rat.
- splendidbauble said: #4
- glamourghouls said: #1 is easiest, but #2 is funnier. I once went as “The Ghost of Ska” by wearing a checkered sheet with holes and a cabbie hat.
- mollyculetheory posted this